EPC.App and PCT.App will not render other commentaries on the EPC and PCT superfluous. Here are some books (by no means exhaustive) for looking-up valuable further details, whenever there is time:
- Visser's Annotated European Patent Convention by Derk Visser (EN)
- References to the European Patent Convention by Jelle Hoekstra (EN)
- Kommentar zum EPÜ 2000 by Hansjörg Kley and Harald Gundlach (DE)
- Europäisches Patentübereinkommen (EPÜ) by Margarete Singer and Dieter Stauder (DE)
- EPC 2000 Guide by Stéphane Speich (EN)
- The Cross-Referenced Patent Cooperation Treaty by Cees Mulder (EN)
- PCT Applicant's Guide and PCT References for EQE by Pete Pollard (EN)
- PCT-Handbuch by Malte Köllner (DE)
EPC.App and PCT.App are dedicated to be used when preparing for the European Qualifying Examination, however, not sufficient as sole means for passing the exam. Here is a list (again incomplete) of providers for additional training:
- EQELIBRIUM (EQE Mock Camps / EN) - In small groups and informal atmosphere, tutors assess mock papers and give detailed feedback as well as tips to each candidate.
- FILLUN (Online Training / EN) - Various online coaching sessions and resources by Zsofia Pintz.